Write For Us - We want to hear from you!
There are many opportunities to get involved with Child Care Biz Help. One of them is to write for us! If you have experience working in a child care center, we want to hear from you!
Childcare related content we seek: Child care business, process improvement, recruiting, retention, marketing, financial, leadership, strategy, sales, vision, innovation, technology, safety, training, procedures, design, and more.
Before you send us a guest post, please read all of this information.
- Post length should be approximately 750 words or greater.
- Posts end with a brief author’s bio (2-3 sentences) that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice. Please also send a photo of yourself.
The process to Submit a Guest Post:
- Send us an email >> [email protected]. The email should include a short paragraph that explains your idea for your guest post, including a possible title. You should also explain why you think it would interest our readers - most of which are childcare center owners, directors, and staff.
- We will write you back and let you know if we are interested in your post idea.
- Please send text for your post in a Text Edit file (.rtf) or via a link to a Google Doc; we prefer not to have Word documents. We will format and prepare it for publication. Send any photos (see above) as an email attachment. Don’t forget to include your submitted post title, your byline, and your bio.
- Once you submit your post, please allow two weeks for your post to be reviewed. We will let you know if it has been approved for publishing, or if we need anything else.
- We may not be able to tell you the exact date your post will be published once your post has been accepted. We will do our best to notify you several days before your post is live.
The Fine Print
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If a large amount of editing is necessary, it will be returned to the author for revision.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.