OPENING A DAYCARE START-UP?
SUCCESSFUL BRANDS BROUGHT TO LIFE
From investors looking for a solid industry to become a part of, to the parent looking to create the best childcare center experience for their child - Child Care Biz Help can get you started.
Our full-service start-up solution guides your team throughout the entire project of starting your new school. The relationship begins determining the feasibility of your project and development of your brand, all the way until your doors open. Including every step in between! The expertise of our team will ensure starting your new child care center will be done successfully. We will walk alongside you the entire way getting the work done so you don’t have too!
STEPS TO OPENING A CHILD CARE CENTER
START UP PROJECT PHASES
As a new start-up client, the Child Care Biz Help team will guide you through the following three phases to ensure you are ready to open your doors successfully, feeling fully equipped.
The assessment phase is so important to starting your project off correctly. During this phase, we uncover any barriers to your project and discover all opportunities that may be involved with your new school.
- Determine location feasibility of success
- Analyze competition (brands, utilization, wages, tuition)
- Prepare state licensing process for owner
- Provide a clear course of action for the entire project
- Complete financial projections
The development phase is where define your brand, create plans, and establish operations. During this phase, we get gain traction in all the preparatory steps to ensure all necessary processes are established and that your school has a clear identity.
- Brand and logo development
- Define programs
- Develop marketing plan
- Design marketing pieces
- Build vendor relationships
- Develop staffing plan
- Establish all procedures and processes
- Develop administration rulebook
- Establish metrics for team accountability
The implementation phase is all about the execution that takes place before the finish line. During this phase, we ensure all tasks are completed in order to successfully open the doors of your new school. Our team sticks with you two months beyond the open date to help owners feel supported.
- Obtain probationary license
- Supply and equipment
- Marketing plan
- Staffing plan and recruitment of key positions
- Administration accountability tools
- Grand opening
- Leadership training