Child Care Training and Strategy Events for Childcare Centers, Associations, & Other Early Education Groups
Large group, small group and workshops available for any child care topic geared toward leaders and owners. Webinars and onsite opportunities are available.
Child Care Training is Always:
- Clean, powerful, life-changing, skill-building content that educates, motivates and energizes
- Entertaining, engaging and inspiring presentations audiences relate to and apply
- Customized and meaningful speeches that incorporate your organization’s culture and challenges for all in attendance
REINVENT WEBINAR SERIES
Date: One topic per month, January - December.
Details: Free webinar is every month over lunch. Topics range from changing your mindset, to marketing, culture, retention and recruitment. Child care training webinars are 30 minutes long so they fit great into your busy work schedule.
EARLY INVESTIGATIONS WEBINAR (RECORDING)
10 Simple Management Strategies That Bring Positive Changes to Your Early Childhood Program
Date: October 17, 2019
Details: As a program director, continuous quality improvement is probably among your priorities. There is power and energy that comes from making minor adjustments which in turn, bring you and your organization huge changes.
Join this powerful child care training webinar by early childhood management expert, Caroline Jens. Learn ten simple strategies ignite your program’s focus.
You will learn how:
- Praise turns into performance
- Passion ignites the workforce
- Onboarding sets up success
- Intentional leadership transforms culture
- Creative marketing attracts advantage
- Expectations breads excellence
- Measurement brings clarity
- Raving fans do all the attracting
- Celebration sparks loyalty
- Play stimulates connection
EARLY YEARS TV
Date: Friday, September 20th
Details: Television episode on finding, hiring and retaining talent
Early Investigations Webinars (Recording)
Strategies To Reinvent Your Early Childhood Program For Success
Date: October 17th
Details: Sponsored by SmartCare, this child care training webinar will discuss and provide tools for ten strategies for reinventing your program so you can execute change and ignite your focus. Join this empowering webinar to:
Training Sessions & Workshops
WCCAA Annual Childcare Conference
Wisconsin Child Care Association
February 13-15 2019
Stay tuned for various child care training and early childhood education presentations by Caroline Jens, Founder of Child Care Biz Help
Overcoming Obstacles to Enrollment, Recruitment, & On-boarding
Child care training webinar recording to learn innovative solutions to solve common problems all early childhood education leaders experience in the areas of enrollment, recruitment, and on-boarding.