Welcome back to Daycare Overhaul - Doing Childcare Better!
Caroline and Justina are so excited to be back for Season 2 of Daycare Overhaul! Listen as they discuss what they have been up to the past few months along with exciting plans for this season of Daycare Overhaul. Be sure to listen carefully and see if you recognize a train, email, alarm and thunder in the background (talk about having to pivot)!
Take notes as they share ways they have seen the industry and clients pivot through this adversity.
As we list potential ways a child care center can pivot, it is important to remember to be open minded, try a variety of things, find what works! Just because it doesn’t work right away, does not mean you cannot gain some traction with a bit of effort.
Check out our list of potential ways you can pivot below:
- Offer care to school agers who are doing virtual learning and offer help
- Consider offering a virtual 4k option
- Get creative with offering virtual and or hands free tours
- Work with local business and offer your services to their staff
- Be flexible with scheduling new or current families
- Change how you communicate with families since most are not allowed in the building
- Alter how you show appreciation to your staff
- Think of creative ways to gather your staff and families to provide safe, social interaction
Taking a look at the above options could not only provide you ways in which you can change how you currently do business, it could also alter the way you do business going forward, once the public health crisis diminishes.
ABOUT THE HOSTS:
Caroline Jens, Owner, Child Care Biz Help is an innovative leader in the child care industry. Her background of finance paired with being an Executive Director of a multi-location center gives her a unique ability to see all aspects of child care centers.
Justina Paterson, Chief Marketing Officer, Child Care Biz Help is an asset to the industry on many levels. Her background in design and marketing, paired with her time spent in a classroom and in leadership gives her a unique viewpoint when it comes to the industry.
LISTEN Richard Huffman, President & CEO of Celebree Schools joins Caroline & Justina on Daycare Overhaul this week! We were…KEEP READING